Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl food

Now we talkin' bout some football baby!! Now the super bowl is always fun to watch (even if I am still fighting a bout of serious depression with the Patriots losing) and always has good football, family, and friends. But most importantly, football food is the best and in abundance on the super bowl! My friends and I made some delicious stuff (not as much as the video I have at the end of this blog, but we had some good foods). We made some really good buffalo chicken dip, some taquitos, and of course Supreme Nachos. We didn't have any expensive pulled pork or anything (even though I wish we did), but that's okay. Once I graduate and get a job and have cash monies, then I can get tons of food and a have a super feast like these guys....


No comments:

Post a Comment