Monday, March 18, 2013
Chicken and Waffles
Chicken and Waffles. I love Fried Chicken. I love Waffles. Put 'em together and my is it good. I was in Key West for my Spring Break and we made a lot of food. However, the only time I ate out was our last morning there. We stopped at a little local place with fried chicken. The whole time I was thinking "oh man, I hope they have chicken and waffles" and they did!! Put the fried chicken in the waffle, add syrup and this place also had honey mustard which I had never put on my chicken n' waffles before, but it was amazing!! Wrap em up in a chicken waffle taco and bam its the best. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously, I have never heard of chicken and waffles before taking this class. Either you have mentioned them before, or someone else in the class is also a fan of chicken and waffles. I love ice cream on waffles. Yum.
ReplyDelete